Sunday, May 5, 2013

My April Favourites!


Hello everyone I hope you are enjoying your long weekend/bank holiday:)! 
April has flown by and I'd just like to share a couple of my favourite products I have been adoring throughout this month!
The first product I have been absolutely loving is the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush. I have been using it for applying powder and blusher which it is perfect for. The brush is so soft! Words cant describe how much I  love using it!
I have been using Make-up academy bronzer in shade 1, it gives my fair skin a really healthy glow and blends really well. It was only a pound aswell!
I have also enjoyed using Rimmel Match Perfection in the colour 100 ivory. It has been giving my skin a really natural finish and has a really good lasting power. It really evens out my skin tone and doesn't give that glowy look that some foundations tend to create. It also has a really nice smell! I got this from boots for £6.99 and I am really enjoying using it.
I apologise for the lack of pencil there is left on the picture above but I have used this Maybelline eyebrow pencil so much this month! It creates really natural but defined brow which is just what I aim for. The pencil is really soft and pleasant to use. It also has a little comb type thing on the end which is really handy!  
Finally my favourite accessory of the month is my gold necklace from topshop. I love how it can change a really casual, plain outfit into a more dressy look with very little effort. 

❤❤❤Thankyou for reading!❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment