Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cheap and Cheerful lip crayon!

I am a massive fan of beauty guru's Zoella and Tanya Burr as I am sure all of you will be too! Both of them are such talented and fashionable role models and I always tend to take note of their opinion of everything.. especially make-up! Recently both of them have been raving about the 'Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons' and I was eager to try them. Now as a 15 year old I don't have a lot of money and investing £8.99 on a lipstick which I'm not going to wear particularly often is kind of a lot of money so I am always eager to find a cheaper alternative which I did... in Primark.
 Now I have never purchased make-up from primark so I was a little wary and just went in with an open mind, and I was actually very pleasantly surprised. I picked up a 'moisturising lip gloss crayon'  for £1.50 and I actually, absolutely love it! It doesn't have an official name\colour but I'd describe it as a corally, orange. It is really moisturising and hydrates the lips, as it is a crayon it is super easy to apply, it's well pigmented and the colour is buildable, long-lasting - I have eaten and drank with this on, it did fade slightly but nothing shocking happened. Overall I am really impressed with this product and I am tempted to buy more, it is perfect for beauty on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment