Saturday, May 18, 2013

Review: Sleek Face Form - Light

Face Form - Light


I do not live near a Sleek counter unfortunately so I purchased 'Sleek face Form' online, I prefer to buy make-up straight from boots or superdrug so I know exactly what I am getting. However I gambled and and spent £9.99 on the kit from amazon which arrived very quickly and more importantly was free p&p which is why I chose to buy it from amazon and not the official sleek website. The face form kit comes in three different shades, dark, medium and light. I bought the light as I am very fair skinned.

I was very impressed when the kit arrived as it came in a little cardboard box which had a nice design and basically said what it was. On the back of the box it included very brief instructions on how to apply the kit. I was a little dissapointed as I was expecting  more detailed instructions after reading other reviews that said that they got a detailed leaflet o how to apply the kit. However I soon found a wonderful tutorial by Tanya Burr which told me all I needed to know! I found it quite hard to open the box and chipped my nail varnish doing so, but I think that was down to the excitement of wanting to open it!

The actual packaging is very elegant and easy to open!! It has a little mirror inside of the box making the kit ideal for touch ups on the go, it also has three equal compartments of the blusher, highlighter and bronzer. On the back of the box it has the ingredients, amount (20g) and the colour, fair 372.


Blusher -The colour of the blush is such a pretty colour, it is really well pigmented and really brightens up my fair complexion It has a gold shimer but it is not too strong, I think that the name of the colour is 'rose gold'. It is not a matte blusher so if you're not too keen on using non matte blushers then Face Contour Kit which is the same kit excluding the blusher, which may be a better option for you. Although it does work out cheaper to buy the Face Form kit, as the other kit is £6.49 and a sleek blusher is priced at £4.49.

Bronzer - The bronzer is completely matte which is great! It is such a lovely, natural tone although there is a quite a bit of blending required to get it completely natural looking. Overall though, it is deffinatley the best bronzer I own!

Highlighter - The highlighter is an absoloutley gorgeous colour! It is very soft and compliments the cheekbones really well. The highlighter is not completely matte again, it has a touch of silver in it but is so pretty!

My only negative note about the Face Form Kit is that it is a little messy as the powder flies everywhere but apart from that it is fab! The kit is great for all occassions as it is buildable, I would also recommend this to anyone who has never really contoured before and wants to give it a go as it is super easy to use!

Bottom line- I will deffinately be buying this again!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment