Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Clothes Haul

So I went shopping....again! I had a little splurge but managed to find some bargains that will be great for summer and kind of fill the gaps in my wardrobe. I understand I've only just recently posted a haul however I found some good pieces in the sale that you may want to have at look at whilst they are still available!

Topshop

Two items i purchased from Topshop were in the sale so I couldn't leave without them!

I was absolutely thrilled when I found this aztechy/monochrome dress camouflaged in the sale rack as it is the exact one I have been keeping my eye on for about 4 months now! As soon as I saw it I literally darted right towards it and couldn't believe my look when the remaining dress was actually in my size! So obviously I couldn't leave the shop without it and bought the dress for £15 which is less than half of its original price....I was soo so happy  and must have driven my friend mad as I wemt onand on about how pleased i was ahaha;)
The second item I got from Topshop was also less then half price. I have always vowed to never ever own a geek/dork top however all I can say now is that I have broken that vow as it was only £5 and I have realised I can never say no to a bargain. It will come in super handy though when I'm on holiday particularly when  my shoulders are going a little pink soooo...



I also bought some highwaisted Topshop Joni Jeggings which are the most comfortable things ever. They go with next to everything and are my new favourite things!

New Look

From New Look I bought a darkish denim skater skirt which has come in really handy on these scorching hot days England is having at the moment!

I also got these really pretty flip flops with little diamanté crystals and cream rose decoration. They are really comfy once worn in a little (the little bit that goes between your toes was a little uncomfortable at first but now I've worn it in I have no problem with it at all!)  they go with everything and will be perfect for my holiday!

Primark

These are the coolest pyjama bottom/leggings I have ever owned! I love primark so much as they have little treasures like these for a fiver!



No comments:

Post a Comment